Duncan - British Columbia (BC),
ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd.
ETHOS inspires excellence through our exclusive business and career development programs, products and services. Our hands-on approach assists individuals, teams and organizations to clearly define and develop strategies, foster leadership and attain objectives. As a Learning Organization, we support and encourage our Teams to increase knowledge, competence and performance levels on an ongoing basis.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Learning/Training Specialist in our WorkBC Duncan office. The Learning/Training Specialist performs responsible and complex administrative work in planning, designing, developing, coordinating, implementing and tracking Learning Management Systems. This work includes delivering all related internal and external Training, including training community providers and agencies on how to use the Virtual WorkBC Centre; develops and evaluates learning and training methodology and curriculum content.
Essential Qualifications and required skills:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Public Administration, Education, Social Sciences or related
- Online Learning Certification
- 3 years experience working with an LMS(s), preferably in a related field
- 3 years professional experience developing, evaluating curriculum and facilitating
- Marketing experience an asset
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing, with all levels of contacts; formulating concepts and developing strategies and solutions for training needs
- Making oral presentations to diverse groups, including all Inclusion Groups
- Create marketing material for both online and other mediums
Please see full job description on our website: www.ethoscmg.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest in ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent