Customer Service Representative
Coquitlam - British Columbia (BC),
Trinity Power Rentals
Trinity Power Rental's is currently searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Coquitlam!
The Customer Service Representative supports the Inside Sales and Project Management Team in the coordination and execution of rental and sales quotations and projects, maintaining the highest level of detail at all stages of the process.
This includes taking incoming re-rent client calls and assisting with their inquiries, developing quotations, procurement of vendor information (price, delivery, specifications, availability, etc.) to support the team's quotation process, execution, and management of rental and sales order logistics as directed, completion of documentation for all activities, and customer support.
If you have a keen work ethic, an eye for detail and a natural self starter with the ability to provide excellent customer service then this job is for you. All training is provided!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Researching rental equipment and site services, vendor options and determining the scope, pricing, availability, specifications, and delivery
- Take calls directly from Re-Rent customers, provide best rental or sale power solution, and successfully generate rental or sale order
- Prepare detailed quotations for customer's and Sales representatives review and approval that reflect the rental equipment and services being offered to provide the right power solution for our customers.
- Provide support to Customers throughout the project as required including requests for technical specifications, equipment changes, and services logistics coordination.
- Provide direction to support the preparation of outgoing customer invoices and ERP reports to ensure rental and sale invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Prepare and updates POs for project purchasing activities when required, create goods receipts and respond to any related requests for information from accounting.
- Provide logistics and project coordination support to the Trinity inside sales and project management team and Coordinators as required to ensure all orders are filled and all customer requirements are met
- Work with manager to develop training and development paths.
- Provide administration support by answering customer calls in a professional manner
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with ERP software (SAP) and CRM software (Salesforce) is an asset
- Strong computer literacy and data entry skills are essential.
- Good written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Exceptional telephone manner
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We work hard and we love to celebrate our wins. Family comes first, which a value we live by to our core. In addition to a great working environment, you will also get:
- Generous, industry-leading compensation plan.
- Comprehensive health, medical, dental, and wellness benefits plan.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation.
- Quarterly company-paid team events organized by our 'Good Times Crew'.
- Annual company retreat – you always get a plus one.
- Opportunities to advance within our dynamic, growing company!
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative team dedicated to achieving outstanding results.
Job Type: Full Time,