Full time Shift Accountable Leader start at $15.25
Coquitlam - British Columbia (BC),
Locally owned and operated McDonalds restaurant, TYGO Enterprises Ltd, is looking to hire people who want to work as
Full time Shift Accountable leaders
Anytime availability including early mornings and overnight.
Overnight premium would apply for the 10pm-6am shifts.
How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead by the rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
- Excellent service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Previous restaurant knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Flexibility with work schedule - must be available for all shifts including weekends
- Able to train, motivate and lead staff
- Ability to critical think and problem solve on the go