Labourers, Installers and Cladders
Chilliwack - British Columbia (BC),
ProSteel Constructors LTD
Prosteel Constructors is growing our team in beautiful British Columbia. As a company, we are searching for dependable individuals who are not afraid of hard work, committed to teaming up with a company that strives to be the best, goal-oriented, responsible, focused, ambitious, honest, has integrity and quality workmanship.
ProSteel Constructors provides a complete range of steel erection and construction-related services to a diverse client base. Family-owned business who values teamwork, our desire for client satisfaction, our distinct individualized project management approach, coupled with our prioritized corporate safety policy is the basis of our company's success.
The project we are looking to hire a responsible candidate for is for self-storage facilities in the Chilliwack, Kelowna, and Victoria area.
- Previous experience building/installing/cladding steel buildings or self-storage facilities
- Experience of installing metal walls, panels or cladding.
- Ability to measure and properly layout panels using string lines, measuring tape, laser level, and other tools.
- Operation of manual and power tools. to cut, drill, bend, measure, fasten and secure.
- Installation of overhead doors.
- Read Blue Prints.
- Potential to work at heights.
- Clean driver's license and ability to get to work daily.
- Own tool pouch and cladding tools.
- Steel-toed boots.
- Ability to Obey all on-site and company safety requirements in accordance with OH&S.
- Participate in Prosteels company safety culture.
- Must be fit to perform physical work and lift minimum 45kg.
- Demonstrate a team playing attitude.
- Must speak English.
If this sounds like you fit most of these requirements please send your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chilliwack, BC (Preferred)