Part Time Crew Person Evenings and Weekends
Chilliwack - British Columbia (BC),
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Are you available between the hours of 4pm - Midnight Monday to Friday and/or 5am to Midnight on the weekends. Do you want between 6-24 hours a week...then this is for you!
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
Are you looking for part time work between the hours of 3pm - Midnight Monday - Friday and/or 5am - Midnight on the weekends?
- Works well with others
- Flexible availability
- Quick learner
- Good at multi-tasking
Come join our team and enjoy the following perks!
- 50% off your food at all McDonald's across Canada
- Daily shift incentives
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Yearly awards