Full Time Early Childhood Educator Subbing Postion - Chilliw...
Chilliwack - British Columbia (BC),
Creative Kids Learning Centers
Join a dynamic and exciting team at our Chilliwack!
Open yourself to a wealth of opportunities in your career in child care. Creative Kids Learning Centers is searching for a permanent full time early childhood educator or early childhood educator assistant for our busy Chilliwack location.
This position is for someone with ECE/ECEA certification who has experience working in a childcare and or infant toddler program. This person would be required to have availability between the hours of 7 am - 6:00 pm for up to 30-40 hours per week Monday-Friday and be able to reliably commute to our Chilliwack location. The right candidate will be guaranteed a minimum of 30 hours to a maximum of 40 hours per week. This position requires the candidate to be flexible to work with any age group.
You will have strengths in:
- Working with a team and supporting a large childcare program
- Knowledge of licensing requirements
- Planning, implementing and evaluating activities and experiences to meet individual and group needs of all children and families of a child care program.
- Guiding and caring for a group of children ages 3 months-12 years.
- Encouraging learning and developing positive self-concepts for children
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children.
- Effective and cooperative team work and communication.
- Maintaining positive and supportive relationships with parents and families.
Terms of Employment:
Full time position
Wage will be based on experience
Benefits and Pension available after 90 days if consistently working above 30 hours
Starting: As soon as possible
Job Types: Permanent
You will have:
- Experience working in a busy childcare or infant toddler program
- ECE/ECEA/RA certification minimum
- First Aid training and current certification
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication.
Strong knowledge and awareness of:
- Age-appropriate programming and developmental needs of children
- Family and parenting issues and needs
- Knowledge of broader child care field and its role in the community
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site childcare
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
We currently have pandemic procedures in place including temperature taking at the door, not allowing anyone but staff and children in the classrooms and having a very strict illness policy for children and staff. Masks are optional.
- group childcare: 1 year (Required)
- ECE or ECEA (Required)
- English (Required)