General Manager - Burnaby Metrotown
Burnaby - British Columbia (BC),
Estimated salary $15 an hour
What is a General Manager?
The General Manager is responsible for ensuring the Company Promise is top of mind in all aspects of their work. This includes developing and maintaining a safe, financially healthy facility that has a great Culture for both members and Associates.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the financial management of the Club.
- Focus on helping all Members achieve their fitness goals.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, scheduling, development and performance management of all club associates.
- Responsible for all Members concerns being handled with professionalism and care.
- Act as an Ambassador of GoodLife within your community.
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for Fitness
- Minimum 1-year as an Assistant General Manager with GoodLife. However,
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development including hands on training, classroom training and e-learning
- Opportunities for advancement include: General Manager and Divisional Manager
- Competitive compensation including commission and bonuses
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!