Burnaby - British Columbia (BC),
What We’re Looking For
As a Project Manager, you will be leading Salesforce project implementations with your delivery team. You establish and manage a trusting relationship with clients and are driven to ensure quality and excellence is delivered at all times.
You will work closely with the delivery team to develop project timelines, manage scope and budget, think critically to identify risks, and also filter appropriate communications to/from your delivery team so they can focus on build.
You can support the delivery team with the ability to lead requirements gathering and elaboration sessions, and ensure that the solution meets the key business objectives of the project.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and monitor a detailed project plan
- Assist in defining scope and managing expectations with the client
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders are available and engaged in a timely manner
- Manage the client communications to ensure appropriate stakeholders are interacting with the appropriate team members
- Support the delivery team with by thinking critically about business problems, and assist with developing a solution
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience in Project Management, preferably in Salesforce / software projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent client and internal facing communication skills
- Strong organization skills, and attention to detail
- Post Secondary Education in a business or technology related field
- Project Management certification (PMP/CAP-M)
- Salesforce platform experience along with Salesforce certification(s) strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- PMP / CAP-M (Preferred)