British Columbia - British Columbia (BC),
WELCOME TO THE BRUCEJACK MINE
Pretivm is creating value through gold, producing 376,012 oz Au in 2018 at the 100% owned Brucejack Mine and firmly establishing the company as an Intermediate Producer.
The Brucejack Mine is a high-grade gold underground mine located in northwestern British Columbia, approximately 65 kilometers north of Stewart. In 2018, Pretivm has received amended permits to increase production by 40% to 3,800 tpd.
An updated Mineral Reserve and Resource Estimate outlines Proven and Probable Reserves in Brucejack’s Valley of the Kings of 6.4 million ounces of gold (16 million tonnes grading 12.6 grams per tonne).
At $1,300 gold, Brucejack now has an estimated after-tax net present value at a 5% discount rate of $2.59 billion over a 14-year mine life.
Pretivm trades on the TSX and NYSE under the ticker symbol "PVG".
If you are interested in joining us, please read about the current opportunity below or visit www.pretivm.com/Careers
About the Opportunity
Pretivm is currently seeking Contract Administrator. This position is located at Pretium Exploration Inc.'s "Pretivm" Knipple Transfer Camp within Knipple Operations Department. The positions report to the Access Road Superintendent.
Job Purpose and accountability
The purpose of this position is to assist Access Road Superintendent as well as assisting other departments within the Knipple Transfer site and communication with the Brucejack Site Administrators/ Dispatchers.
Preform the following duties with safety being the number one priority:
- Audit Daily Labour Timesheets, Equipment and Materials Charges (LEM);
- Liaise with contractor’s counterpart to ensure accuracy of LEM;
- Facilitate enquiries between Contracts Departments and Operations Supervisors;
- Maintain Daily Workbook spread sheet for equipment and manhours
- Report variations that may require a contract Change Order;
- Transfer of data from Pre-trip inspection reports;
- Manage employee schedules and make changes as necessary;
- Data entry of for payroll timesheets;
- Recording Safety Meeting minutes and action items;
- Managing supplies and JDE ordering;
- Initiating Purchase Requisitions
- Budget preparation and reconciliation;
- Monthly forecasting for budget and accruals;
- Logistics support to bus manifest is available and bus drivers coordinated for arrivals/departures;
- Maintain and manage training records;
- Coordinate and communicate with Brucejack Site to support needs for each site; and
- Perform other related duties to support the success of the Brucejack Gold Mine.
Certificate in Business/Office Administration
- Three years administration experience
- Previous experience in camp administration is considered an asset
- Effective written communications skills
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Time management and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Strong computer/software skills to include; word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures
- Cross cultural awareness with an understanding and sensitivity of the challenges associated with differences in cultural and economic backgrounds
- Radio communication experience
- Work at remote location (camp) on a 13 days on, 13 days off with 2 travel days schedule
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical screening
- Be able maintain high levels of performance over 12 hour shifts
- Able to work in areas of extreme weather conditions
- Able to work in close quarters with the team
- Pretivm promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
What we can offer you!
The success of the Brucejack Mine will be determined by the hard working and dedicated team who help us develop it. All of our team members can expect to receive a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience, skills, and qualifications.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our team members are kept healthy and safe. To achieve this, we provide comfortable camp accommodations, as well as balanced meals prepared by our culinary team.
Team members can expect access to TV and wifi, our on-site gym and a variety of recreational activities.
All of our team members are also rewarded with a host of great benefits, including:
- Travel allowance and paid transportation to and from your point of hire and the Mine Site
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, skills, and qualifications
It is important to note that the wellbeing of our team is our top priority. As such, we promote a drug and alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE JOIN PRETIVM AND THE BRUCEJACK PROJECT TODAY!
- Please submit the following in .PDF and .DOC or .DOCX documents to be considered for these positions.