Abbotsford - British Columbia (BC),
Wendy's | WTC Ventures Canada
Bring your talents, friendly attitude, and expertise to our franchise of 80+ restaurants. You'll find opportunities, rewards and growth potential.
Why Choose Wendy's...
Wendy's has a strong support system, which is critical to our success. The people in our organization are the most important element to this success. Wendy's is looking for qualified people to start their careers with us as manager trainees, shift leaders, crew leaders, and crew members. Your responsibilities can steadily progress, until you take over as manager of a million-dollar-plus (on average) operation.
At Wendy's, quality is our recipe. You'll see it in everything that we do from the food we serve to the people that we hire. We are committed to making our employees the best with a quality salary, training program, benefits package and great work environment. If you are ready to meet the exciting challenges at Wendy's, we want to talk with you!
Wendy's goal is to be better than the rest, with high quality, great tasting food, clean comfortable surroundings and fast friendly service. Quality is the focus of every aspect of our operations and the philosophy of every one of our employees. It is the dedication to quality that makes Wendy's a leader in the quick-service restaurant industry and a favorite of consumers.
If you are ready for exciting challenges and great rewards, apply today at Wendy's. It's not just another job...it's a rewarding career!
We're looking for outgoing and energetic Shift Managers to join our fun and fast paced team!
This position is an entry-level, supervisory position at Wendy's, so by taking on this role, you're taking your first big step to a potentially huge restaurant management career.
The ideal Shift Manager is a confident decision-maker who is ready to learn. He or she has experience in fast food and/or restaurant work and is an excellent communicator—both in written form and verbally. The Shift Manager is willing to lead a team during each shift and help train team members. Shift Managers are a critical part of our restaurant leadership team. Shift Managers work with restaurant management to provide the direction and training required on every shift to exceed our customer's
Wendy's Shift Managers:
- Inspire Crew members to always do their best
- Ensure guests enjoy an outstanding customer experience
- Get great results while creating a warm, welcoming place for both employees and customers
- Grow management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Foster a Team atmosphere
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures and safe working procedures
- Manage food and labor costs
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor inventory levels
- Provide proper training for team members
- Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer service and meet and/or exceed both company and customer expectations
- Maintain a professional appearance while providing excellent customer service with the Wendy’s fast food restaurant team
As Management at Wendy’s you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Extended Health, Dental and Rx Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Free Meals
- Performance Evaluations Every 12 Months
- Clear Career Path and Opportunities
- 10-12 Week Training Program
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.
- Previous food/customer service experience required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Flexible availability
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Up-beat and engaging personality
- Able to lift 35 pounds to waist level
- Willing to work a 40 - 50 hour week
- Open availability to cover opening/closing shifts throughout the 7 day work week