Abbotsford - British Columbia (BC),
Wendy's | WTC Ventures Canada
Estimated salary $36,000 a year
Bring your talents, friendly attitude, and expertise to our franchise of 80+ restaurants. You'll find opportunities, rewards and growth potential.
Why Choose Wendy's...
Wendy's has a strong support system, which is critical to our success. The people in our organization are the most important element to this success. Wendy's is looking for qualified people to start their careers with us as manager trainees, shift leaders, crew leaders, and crew members. Your responsibilities can steadily progress, until you take over as manager of a million-dollar-plus (on average) operation.
At Wendy's, quality is our recipe. You'll see it in everything that we do from the food we serve to the people that we hire. We are committed to making our employees the best with a quality salary, training program, benefits package and great work environment. If you are ready to meet the exciting challenges at Wendy's, we want to talk with you!
Wendy's goal is to be better than the rest, with high quality, great tasting food, clean comfortable surroundings and fast friendly service. Quality is the focus of every aspect of our operations and the philosophy of every one of our employees. It is the dedication to quality that makes Wendy's a leader in the quick-service restaurant industry and a favorite of consumers.
If you are ready for exciting challenges and great rewards, apply today at Wendy's. It's not just another job...it's a rewarding career!
We're looking for outgoing and energetic Restaurant Managers!
The Restaurant Manager assists the General Manager in managing the operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. Participates in the achievement of store objectives. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
Participates in creating and maintaining a “People Excellence" environment.
A Wendy's Restaurant Manager:
- Trains, monitors, and reinforces food safety procedures to Shift Managers and Crew Members. Ensures all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations; takes corrective actions, as appropriate.
- Works with restaurant management team to meet sales goals verses budget and prior year, including participation in local store marketing programs. Execute appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance sales.
- Manages food, labor, and paper costs and other controllable expenses. Works with restaurant management team to meet profit
As Management at Wendy’s you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Extended Health, Dental and Rx Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Free Meals
- Performance Evaluations Every 12 Months
- Clear Career Path and Opportunities
- 10-12 Week Training Program
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.
- Previous managerial experience
- Previous fast food/quick service restaurant experience
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills