Information Security Analyst (03-2041)
Moncton - New Brunswick,
at Atlantic Lottery
We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. If this sounds like you this may be a perfect fit. Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking an Information Security Analyst, based in Moncton, NB.
Reporting to the Director of Information Security and Assurance, the Information Security Analyst will support the information security program including planning and implementing security measures to protect data, information systems and communications, and monitoring of the in-place security solutions for the identification, investigation and resolution of security breaches identified by the security solutions.
Provide guidance and consulting assistance to management and staff, and project teams by recommending and enforcing security controls for new and existing technologies and applications.
Execute the key processes/functions that support delivery of the department's threat monitoring and response service.
Execute the key processes/functions that support delivery of the department's vulnerability monitoring and response service.
Execute the security review function, within Change Management, to ensure changes are not introducing unacceptable risks to AL.
Service requests made for Technology & Information Security consulting. This will include such things as support to forensic investigations and ad-hoc requests for Technology & Information Security services.
Define, use, and continuously improve the processes and steps required for the consistent delivery of our Technology & Information Security services.
Collect and report on operational security metrics, and vulnerability management baselines.
Ensure Disaster Recovery Plans and practices are in accordance with security guidelines.
Provide on-call support for all in-place security solutions.
What we can expect from you:
- You have outstanding communication skills and strong problem-solving skills;
- Possess tact when dealing with sensitive situations and ensuring confidentiality;
- Result-oriented with an ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple initiatives and develop solutions where plans may not exist;
- Exposure to security risk evaluation and assessment of complex business systems;
- Experience working with security testing tools, methodologies and analysis;
- Knowledge of risk assessment processes and;
- Knowledge of the IT infrastructure library (ITIL) framework.
Who's a good fit for this team:
- Someone able to problem-solve with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, works well in high pressure situations, prioritize and customer-driven environment;
- Someone who possesses flexibility and has a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment;
- Someone familiar with various compliance standards (PCI, ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53);
- Someone who's decisions are always made with the player or client in mind and;
- Can adapt to change in a nimble & agile fashion.
You should apply if you have the following:
- University or College degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of experience in information security, specifically process-oriented IT environments;
- Experience in security risk evaluation and assessment of complex business systems.
- Experience working with security testing tools, methodologies and analysis.
- Experience working with IT security tools and technologies.
- Experience working in process-oriented IT environments. Knowledge of the IT infrastructure library (ITIL) framework.
- Experience documenting security process, policies, standards and guidelines.
- Intrusion analysis experience and;
- Security incident response experience.
Awesome if you had:
Security certification such as;
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- SANS GIAC certifications
- Experience in lottery and/or gaming industry.
Work With Us
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility.
Our Operating Principles help guide us to achieve our Vision;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply before March 15, 2020.
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.