Strathmore - Alberta (AB),
Calgary Co-operative Association Limited
Estimated salary $22.73 an hour
- To ensure customer service is provided through maintaining a safe and efficient operation while adhering to company policies and standards. Effectively work in a diverse team environment in a proficient and friendly manner.
- Plan and perform all aspects of the meat cutter functions but not limited to stocking, displays and facing in an efficient and organized manner. Ensure display presentation and proper stock levels are maintained
- Handle merchandise ensuring quality and minimizing damages and markdowns. Provide substitutions and
What skills and abilities will you need to be considered?
- Grade 12 or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Meat cutting certification or currently enrolled and have completed the first practicum of the Meat Cutting Certification Program or minimum of 2 years retail meat cutting work experience
What skills and abilities will set you apart from others?
- Knowledge of ordering and receiving procedures desired
Benefits & Perks
Calgary Co-op has excellent opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility, personal growth and challenge. We offer competitive wages, paid vacations, employee discounts, a recognition program, social committee events, employee and family assistance plan, and a scholarship program. As well as numerous training and development programs.
We believe that if we take care of our team members, our team members will take care of our business.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those being considered for an interview sill be contacted.