Stony Plain - Alberta (AB),
Medicine Shoppe 404
We are a small & local but engaging pharmacy & Travel Clinic in Stony plain Community.
We offer a very well-rounded working experience with a diverse patient population and a dynamic dispensary environment.
We are very closely connected with our patient base and work together with local clinics to provide a personable and holistic experience to all our patients. We strive for a high standard of organization and quality for all our clients and partners, and hold ourselves to the strong relationships we form with the patients in our care.
- We’re looking for a Part-time pharmacy assistant. (possibility of full-time employment after 6 months)
- Shifts are normally between 10 am to 6 pm.
- We are looking for a long-term hire.
- We highly value well trained staff.
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of our workplace is a priority for all new candidates.
- Strong communicator
- Good organizational
- Receive medication orders, reconcile and manage store inventory
- Prepare and package blister packed medications on an ongoing, rotating schedule
- Answer phone calls, accept refill requests and prescriptions
- Operate storefront till/POS system
- Assist pharmacist with prescription filling and dispensing duties
- Data entry of patient information into Kroll Software
- Accurate dispensing and third-party billing of prescription medications
- Removal and return of expired drugs in a timely manner
- Direct OTC inquiries from patients to the Pharmacist
- Assist customers in finding OTC products on the shelves
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)