Territory Sales Manager (full-time)
Red Deer - Alberta (AB),
Estimated salary $24.02 - $25.33 an hour
As a Territory Sales Manager (District Manager) for CFIB, you’ll be promoting these services to small local businesses. This entails multiple daily meetings with existing members to update them on CFIB’s progress and offering, as well as prospecting for new members.
Why become a Territory Sales Manager?
- Autonomy: High degree of independence to drive for successful results
- Advancement: Most of our sales leadership team started as Territory Sales Managers – we promote from within!
- Mission-driven: Every day, you’re helping business owners succeed.
What makes a successful Territory Sales Manager?
- A motivated self-starter
- A sales professional who thrives in an independent work environment, meeting with business owners and entrepreneurs every day
- Experience in business-to-business sales, or experience owning a business
- Someone who enjoys both prospecting for new clients and meeting with existing clients
- Someone with management aspirations and/or
Compensation and benefits
- Mixed compensation structure: salary + commission + bonus
- Monthly expenses
- Matched RRSP contributions
- Comprehensive health benefits, paid by employer
- Life insurance / LTD coverage
Note: This position requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
With 110,000 members, the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) is Canada’s largest association dedicated to increasing the odds of success of business owners. Through CFIB, our members drive policy change at all levels of government, enjoy exclusive savings on essential business services and get access to expert advice and tools.