High Level - Alberta (AB),
Pinnacle Renewable Energy
- Actively participates in Pinnacle’s Owning Safety culture, including the use of our safety database DATS for recording safety conversations, observations and training. Regularly sets an example and provides leadership for Owning Safety looks to contribute in all areas of the business.
- Maintains Pinnacle’s high standards of housekeeping within the department and with the participation of all team members.
Administrative functions – 30%
Answers general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Directs phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Greets clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Assists the Plant Accountant in organizing files both electronic and hard copy
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail/courier
- Responsible for office supply management, ensuring office supplies are sufficiently maintained
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
- Uses computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Prepares and sends outgoing faxes, mail, and courier
Forwards incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff members
Forwards voice mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff members
Coordinates the maintenance of office equipment
Data Entry – 50 %
- Assists the Plant Accountant with data entry utilizing Word, Excel, Azzier and NetSuite to support various tracking worksheets, month end activities and ad hoc reporting
- Assists the Plant Accountant with accounts payable processes including, but not limited to, creating purchase orders, receiving, invoice reconciliation and variance resolution
- Other activities as the need arises
Assisting Plant Management – 20%
- Provides administrative support to management and other staff
- Assists in coordinating and maintaining records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards, etc.
- Makes travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- Replies to general information requests with the accurate information
- Assists Plant Management with deliverables and reporting as needed
- 1 year(s): Minimum 1 year Accounting/bookkeeping experience. Experience with accounts payable cycles would be an asset.
- 1 year(s): Administrative experience