Grocery Team Leader - Falher
Falher - Alberta (AB),
New Horizon Co-op
Estimated salary $55,000 - $60,000 a year
New Horizon Co-op is hiring a Grocery Team Leader at our food store in Falher, Alberta.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at https://www.newhorizonco-op.crs/sites/newhorizon
What you’ll do:
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Responsible for the day to day management of all aspects of the Grocery Department including scheduling of Team Members, ordering, receiving, merchandising, and accurate pricing of products
- Provide training, leadership, and direction to Team Members within the department
- Development and achievement of operational and budgetary goals including, sales, margins, expenses, inventory management and shrinkage control
- Ensure all Team Members perform their duties in compliance with established health and safety regulations
- Responsible for the preparation, completion, and final approval of performance reviews and development action plans of all Team Members
- Other duties, as
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are and what you have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Enthusiastic approach to work with strong organizational skills
- Must be responsible and possess great leadership skills
- Retail Supervisory/ Team Leader experience is required
- Practical working knowledge of daily retail operations
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Available to work on a very flexible schedule with the ability to work up to 50 hours weekly
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.