Marketing and Communications Specialist
Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Estimated salary $35.76 an hour
Reporting directly to the President & CEO, the Marketing and Communications Specialist manages online and offline communication.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate external and internal communications;
- Draft media announcements;
- Write content for company website and maintain company website;
- Support the projects and estimating departments with external communications regarding current and potential projects which may include:
- RFQ responses;
- Development of presentation tools;
- Preparing correspondence to customers;
- Maintaining various social media platforms to deliver external
- Involvement in the corporate newsletter by assisting in gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Prepare and support executive leadership team on presentations.
- Support the development and maintenance of library style marketing and sales materials.
- Work closely with VP, Corporate Development on sales and opportunity tracking.
- Coordinate intra company communication on sales funnel targets.
- Office Administration post-secondary degree, diploma or certification;
- Experience in Industrial Construction considered an asset;
- Experience with web content management tools;
- Excellent in MS Office;
- Experience with marketing on social media;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
The incumbent is required to work in an office environment with moderate noise. This job may require the incumbent to walk stairs; be outside in inclement weather (slippery surfaces and cold); carrying objects, driving and being exposed to normal office routines.
The incumbent is required to perform light to medium work with a maximum exertion of 50 pounds. The incumbent is also required to communicate with internal and external vendors and clients; view a computer terminal for extended periods of time; and stand and sit for extended periods of time.