Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Our mission is to “_ Be a leader in providing value-added flooring services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the flooring process. ”_ We have strong industry partnerships and technical experts who understand the power of collaboration with both the people they work with and the customers they serve.
The main duties of Flooring Installer can be summarized as follows:
- Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered using humidity and temperature devices, dehumidifiers, ventilators, squares, flexometers, bevel squares, and drawing pens
- Measure, cut, and install resilient floor covering using above measuring devices and adhesive using notched and curved trowels, spiked rollers, and hand mixers, mixing drills and polishers
- Measure, cut, and fasten underlay and underpadding
- Measure, cut and install flooring materials using appropriate tools
- Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings
- Estimate material requirements, projection completion times, and labour requirements
- Comply with manufacturer environmental conditions regarding humidity and temperature and measurement of same
- Measure humidity and temperature before fitting and applying different flooring products
- Prepare and install floors; Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding; Measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings; Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings; Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
- Must have own transportation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Driver's Licence (Required)