Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Tbooth wireless / La cabine T sans-fil
Estimated salary $37.15 - $38.41 an hour
Brand: Tbooth wireless
Location: 237 - Kingsway Garden Mall - PT606 - 109th St. & Princess Elizabeth Avenue Edmonton, Alberta - T5G 3A6
We’ve got BIG news for you! Have you ever wanted a career that offers you the ability to write your own paycheque, meet new people and work with exciting technology products? Look no more, you’ve found it at Tbooth wireless!
It’s time to FIND YOUR MOBILE LIFESTYLE because this is more than a retail job, we offer you the tools to thrive in a fulfilling and professional sales career!
As a Full-Time Sales Associate, you're an expert in guiding customers towards the best wireless solutions to match their lifestyle. You will be selling mobile phones and plans from carriers such as Bell, Virgin Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Lucky Mobile and chatr. This allows you to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice to maximize sales.
Your typical day:
- Provide tailored wireless solutions and legendary service for your customers
- Have fun with your team in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Utilize our sales approach to hit and exceed your individual and team targets
- Ongoing combination of online training and on the job learning
Because you should be rewarded for your performance, we offer:
- Hourly rate plus uncapped and progressive commission structure to help you
Does this sound like you:
- A natural achiever who is team and goal oriented
- Avid learner with a desire for constant improvement
- Strive for customer satisfaction with strong communication skills
- People person with the knack for building strong connections
- 1 year of wireless or retail experience is an asset
- Full-time availability to work varied and flexible schedules
Then join us now!
GLENTEL Inc. (dba WIRELESSWAVE, Tbooth wireless, WIRELESS etc., WAVE SANS FIL, la cabine T sans-fil and SANS FIL etc.) encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and applicable provincial accessibility legislation, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information you provide relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.