Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Prolium is the leader in above ground storage tank maintenance. When it comes to storage tanks we do it all from minor repairs and modifications to major tank upgrades. We are currently seeking Labourer's with prior experience in primary and secondary seal installation, and who are local to the Edmonton area.
Why work for Prolium?
- PPE is provided
- Site specific training provided
- 10/4 shift, 10-12 hours a day (OT eligible)
- Working with tradesmen to complete their tasks safely, accurately and on time
- Participate in all daily toolboxes and safety meetings
- Partake in safety awareness
- Use of various tools and equipment under supervision (grinders, hydraulic jacks, etc.)
- General work with steel (grinding, oxy-acet use etc.)
- Civil work involving framing and concert
- Operating equipment under supervision (i.e. telehandler, skid-steer, zoom boom, etc.)
- Be part of the rescue team in case of emergencies
- May require you to be a Confined Space Attendant
- Assembly of
- H2S Alive
- Fall Protection
- OSSA Confined Space Entry an Rescue
- OSSA Fire Watch
- WHMIS 2015
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must be physically fit and able to safely lift up to 50 lbs
This is seasonal work. Project duration ranges from 1- 3 months. For successful applicants, there is steady work, great atmosphere to work in, and competitive rates.
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply. The diversity of our workforce is a direct reflection of the communities we serve.