Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
McLeod Realty & Management Ltd. is a residential & commercial property management firm with over 550 properties from central to northern Alberta. We manage office, industrial and multi-residential properties for various small, medium and large clients.
We are seeking a Property Manager for Residential Rental & Condominium projects to report directly to the President/Broker. This is a leadership position and as such offers excellent opportunities to be part of the senior leadership team.
The Property Manager provides critical hands-on leadership with the direction and support of the President/Broker, the Property Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the properties by maximizing client retention and maintaining corporate standards within established operational and budgetary objectives.
- Business Development and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Management and Training
- Fire Safety-Life Safety-Emergency Response
- Leasing and Administration
- Property Maintenance
Skills and Experience Required
- Valid real estate associate licence with the Real Estate Council of Alberta licensed to trade in real estate with a property management designation
- Minimum 5 years experience in a residential property management role or related business experience
- Moderate understanding of Yardi or a comparable accounting & property management software system
- Strong customer service and selling skills
- Excellent communication skills to deal with residents, prospects, colleagues and trades
- Management skills to coach, train, and motivate staff and develop a team environment
- Maintain a professional and presentable appearance at all times
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
McLeod Realty & Management Ltd thanks you for your interest.
- Extended health care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Property Management: 5 years (Required)