Business Development Associate (Entry Level)
Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
We’re hiring a Business Development Associate. This is an entry level position in the exciting world of artificial intelligence and marketing technology sales. Getting a foot in the door now, learning, and proving yourself can lead to amazing career opportunities.
To thrive in this role, you’ll be exceptionally intelligent, resilient, and resourceful. It is absolutely key you have an energetic, positive attitude, are willing to work hard, and you are comfortable taking charge of situations. When faced with an obstacle in your work life or your personal life, you proactively figure out how to overcome it rather than complaining about it.
At Granify, you’ll work closely with an incredible group of the smartest, most interesting, genuinely good people around. You’ll work hard, learn quickly, and have plenty of excitement.
With our unique culture and How We Work at Granify framework, you’ll develop core skills that will change how you work, how you think and how you live for the rest of your life. We have a clear system in place to help you grow as a person and as a pro and we take it very seriously.
This is a full-time position in our Edmonton office.
Research and devise strategies to secure meetings with retailers that should be working with Granify
Execute these strategies, crafting emails and other correspondence to set up meetings
Coordinate meeting times and manage all follow ups required
Prepare sales presentations
- Past customer service, lead generating experience to help create opportunity for the sales team
- Responsible for identifying new leads, nurturing relationships, and bringing new potential customers into the top of our sales funnel. Attention to detail of tracking interaction touchpoints and details. Accurate records and details about what you learn about each prospect must be recorded and clearly communicated with the team.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects
Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers
Intelligent, exceptional ability to think outside the box to solve problems
Strong decision maker
Excellent work ethic
Ability to minimize distractions and do deep, focused work
Exceptional attention to detail
Organized and reliable
Did you know? Granify is backed by early investors in Facebook, SpaceX, Tesla, Twitter, Airbnb, Pinterest, Palantir and Yelp. Wouldn’t it have been great to get in at one of those companies as they were taking off...