Business Development Manager
Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Dynaline Industries Inc.
Business Development Manager
Dynaline was established in 1988 to serve distributors that supply to Automotive Aftermarket, Hardware retail and Industrial end users.
To grow business within established accounts along with seeking new opportunities for growth.
Our products are consumable durable goods in ten product categories. We provide point of sale merchandising for everything we sell. Our goal is to establish a network of supporters across Canada.
We help distributors keep business in their communities.
What You will Like About Us.
- You will be a key member of our Business Development Team and will have a voice in the direction of our success
- We are more than a job, build your book of business for the long term with us
- Work/Life Balance
- Work with the management team to set revenue and sales goals monthly quarterly and annually
- Lead and Coach our business development team consisting of dedicated Dynaline account managers, sales agencies and inside sales representatives
- Drive the strategic plan for all accounts and communicate these plans to the sales team
- Become a mentor to the Business Development team and nurture relationships with each member to help them achieve their goals
- Follow Dynaline’s sales process, modify and improve with the approval of the management team
- Work with Business Development Supervisor to monitor team KPI’s and report monthly
- Up to 25% Travel across Canada
- Create strategic annual plan outlining business review meetings for each Business Development Team Member
- Meet with team members one -to-one weekly to review performance, progress and to identify areas of support
- Deliver deep performance reviews for each individual team member once or twice a year
- Follow up on marketing activities
- Develop annual marketing strategies for national accounts
- Attend Trade shows and customer events throughout Canada.
- Document activities in CRM and monitor sales team entries to ensure KPI’s are met
- Provide executive summary to management during monthly meetings
- Report competitive information and customer feedback.
- Base salary of $80,000 paid annually plus growth incentive, when revenue exceeds prior years’ monthly sales
- Earn 5% of gross sales for all new business generated
- Company covers all traveling expenses within budget
- Health Spending Account, for dental and prescriptions, may also be used for additional coverage like Blue Cross
- Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Matching RSP plan after one year
- 3 weeks vacation, time off for trade shows worked
- Training Budget
- Complete MBTI personality profile during hiring process
- Complete APQ Compatibility Assessment during hiring process
- Sales Training required
- Good written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software skills
- Inventory Management System experience an asset – specifically SAP B1
- Valid Driver’s license
- English and French language skills an asset
- Management experience required
- Business Diploma or Degree an Asset
- A desire to learn and grow
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Wellness programs
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)