Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Dominion Lending Centres Mortgage Force
Dominion Lending Centres Mortgage Force – Mortgage Associate
We are a full service, high volume mortgage brokerage located in Edmonton, Alberta. We are currently seeking RECA licensed mortgage associates to join our team. We are also looking to meet those individuals who are currently enrolled, those who have just completed the RECA course, and those that are thinking about enrolling in the very near future to see if we are a good fit for when you have completed the course.
We request that before applying, you review the requirements and costs involved of becoming a licensed mortgage associate through the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA).
The successful candidates for this positions will be a hard-working, sales oriented, self-motivating individuals. We provide top quality mentoring, State of the art office space, training & industry leading business generation tools. In addition to taking existing mortgage brokers to the next level, This is also an excellent opportunity for new industry professionals to learn the basics in the mortgage industry with a foundation to develop a long term career with a very strong growing
- Source out clients and referral sources.
- Proactively market yourself to your network.
- Proactively call on new prospects and mortgage renewals to establish & maintain relationships.
- Liaison with clients, mortgage agents, lawyers, appraisal companies, creditors, lenders etc. to ensure all mortgage files are closed efficiently and within required deadline.
- Assist in the development and execution of sales objectives.
- Meeting clients at their convenience to discuss their mortgage goals.
- Attending monthly meetings and training.
- Assist with other communication and marketing
- Staying up to date on latest mortgage products, rates, policy changes, etc.
- Data entry.
- Responsible for all fulfillment duties required for pre, interim and post-closing of mortgage files.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Completion/enrollment of Mortgage Associate Licensing through RECA
- Have some level of understanding of mortgage lending, and credit
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- High level of fluency in English. Both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines and stress.
- Must be a self-starter and results oriented.
- Ability to locate and develop new sales opportunities meeting the brokerages criteria.
- Strong communication skills, both on the phone and in-person.
- Experience with CRM systems and other marketing tools.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in other languages would be an asset.
- Previous financial industry experience would be preferred but not required.
- Industry wide compensation is based on a volume based commissioned tier model.
- Competitive industry splits and great earning potential.
If you have any additional questions about this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, and our hiring broker will reach out to you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- RECA (Required)