Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Children's Autism Services of Edmonton
Role and Responsibilities
Children's Autism Services of Edmonton is seeking a full-time Office Manager for our dynamic and growing organization. The Office Manager is responsible for organizing, coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Duties are as follows:
- Manages day-to-day organizational operations
- Provides general administrative assistance to staff members
- Orders equipment, facility supplies and negotiates with vendors
- Arranges for maintenance, repairs of office equipment
- Manage facility supplies and maintenance of 2 buildings
- Supervises and assigns office responsibilities to the Admin team
- Ensures timely internal and external mail delivery
- Respond to daily inquiries via e-mail, phone and direct to the appropriate designate if need be
- Maintain communication with the management team, consultants and families
- Report any challenges, critical incidents and conflicts to the Director of Operations
- Maintain all forms used by Children's Autism Services of Edmonton.
- Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other office related events
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with staff and clients
- Provide support for special events and engage in professional development.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 5+ years experience in an Administrative supervisory / managerial role
· Certificate or degree in Administration or related field
· Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other administrative programs
· Police Information Check with Vulnerable Sector and Child Welfare check
· Excellent organizational skills required, both analytical and problem solving
· The ability to work with confidential documents.
· Self-starter who works well independently
· Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
· Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Must be willing to travel between south and west locations. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Please see our website for detailed information about our organization www.childrensautism.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- management: 5 years (Preferred)