Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Canadian Blood Services
Join Canada’s lifeline
We’re seeking a Clinic Supervisor to join our Edmonton team.
Be part of a dynamic, innovative, collaborative, diverse and caring organization committed to saving and improving the lives of Canadians. We are the connection between the sincere generosity of donors, and the heartfelt appreciation of recipients. Thousands of Canadians depend on our programs every day for reliable access to safe blood, plasma, stem cells, organs and tissues.
Are you ready to embark on a meaningful and inspiring journey, where what you do matters? Be part of Canada’s lifeline. Because we can all be the reason, the connection, that keeps Canadians living.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the planning, preparation, implementation and evaluation of assigned clinics and for controlling all collection activities and resources at those clinics. You will manage all clinic staff and volunteers involved in mobile and permanent clinic events, have full accountability for a group of assigned direct reports and will attend clinic events. You will be expected to attend clinics regularly as you will manage, direct and oversee those clinics in your area of responsibility.
- Ensures optimal clinic flow, a high level of customer service and compliance with Canadian Blood Services policies and procedures, including those related to health and safety
- Ensures staff perform duties in an effective,
- Proven leadership ability is essential and a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience is preferred
- Previous experience in a blood collection, regulatory and continuous quality improvement environments is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, in both English and French are essential
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills, the ability to take initiative
- The ability to build teams, a passion for achieving results and a commitment to customer service excellence are required
- Competency in MS Office or equivalent computer skills is also an asset
- Must be available to work variable shifts - days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to travel to clinic locations (transportation provided)
- Registered Nurses with an equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered