Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Estimated salary $21.32 - $28.43 an hour
At Calmont, you are more than just an employee, everyone is a respected and valued member of our team. We provide a supportive work environment which enables personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from organized and team-oriented individuals who are looking for a career as an Receptionist at our Calmont Truck Center Edmonton location.
As the Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact and representation of our organization to customers and the general public. Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Greet customers and direct them to the appropriate person or department.
- Answer, screen, and forward telephone calls.
- Review and update internal phone directory.
- Monitor and ensure the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
- Establish and maintain vendor information and ensure that all filing is completed.
- Input accounting data according to company policy.
- Perform general mail and
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable considered an asset.
- Minimum of 1-2 years related industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong regard for attendance and punctuality.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with the drive to meet tight deadlines.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
If you are a friendly and energetic self-starter, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Calmont, we believe in a healthy work-life balance and we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package, along with a first class benefits package for the correct individual.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.