Experienced Line Cooks, Prep Cooks
Edmonton - Alberta (AB),
Cactus Club Cafe West Edmonton
$15 - $21 an hour
We are now hiring for all kitchen positions for our west location in Edmonton! It is located at 8882 170th Street NW.
Our Culinary Team:
- As the leader in casual fine dining in Western Canada, our food program is unsurpassed. We source fresh, local, sustainable ingredients and employ the talents of Iron Chef America champion Rob Feenie and Top Chef Canada winner Matthew Stowe. We are committed to the development of our Chefs, and currently sponsor one of the largest collections of Red Seal Chef Apprentices in Canada. With state-of-the-art kitchens and many opportunities for promotion, the Cactus Club Cafe kitchen is for those passionate about the art of cooking.
What We Offer:
- Starting wage from $16.00 to $21.00 per hour * Red Seal designation sponsorship and assistance * Full training in our industry leading, hands on training program * Opportunity for growth * Flexible hours to fit your busy schedule * A fast-paced, dynamic and exciting work environment
Our People: Attitude Determines Your Altitude
People are our competitive advantage; we hire and retain the best. We are a collection of positive, passionate, ambitious, vibrant and entrepreneurial leaders. We surround ourselves with like-minded people, and as a result we love coming to work. At Cactus Club Cafe, you are the driver of your own success.
Top Employer in Canada
We have been voted the best restaurant concept in British Columbia to work for every year since 2004 by BC Business Magazine and have ranked in the Top 10 companies since 2007. We are also very honoured to have been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies since 2007 by the National Post, having attained Platinum status. These awards magnify the Cactus team’s true dedication and commitment to introduce excellence into every aspect of the service experience.
Cactus Club also has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People since 2010. This designation is very important to us it distinguishes us as leaders in attracting and retaining younger employees.
Please send resumes Attn: Jesse Kushneryk or Apply Within!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Culinary: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sous Chef: 1 year (Preferred)
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)