Chestermere - Alberta (AB),
$15 an hour
The Expediter is responsible for sending out food orders in a prompt, effiecient manner and above all ensuring everything is high quality and meets BP standards. He/She will ensure the organization, traffic flow, and cleanliness of the Expediter area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The expediter is responsible for ensuring that all guests receive food orders to the high standards as outlined in the Boston Pizza station specific binders and recipe procedures,
- From time to time the Expediter may be required to assist in the training and development of new employees,
- Co-operation, communication and teamwork are essential fo a succesful Expediter,
- The Expediter may or may not be responsible for the handling of cash within the restaurant, and
- The Expediter will perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Having restaurant experience is an asset.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)