Calgary - Alberta (AB),
VersaCold is a food-first supply chain company with one of North America’s largest cold chain networks. We're dedicated to ensuring the safety, quality and freshness of the food families eat. With 65 years of experience, we collaborate as entrusted partners to maintain cold chain integrity and deliver customized solutions to complex business challenges. The foundation of our culture is based upon The VersaCold Way demonstrating our commitment to health and safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration.
We are a growing organization and currently looking for a passionate and motivated Warehouse Person to join our winning team.
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Reports To: Supervisor Warehouse Solutions
Office/Facility: Foothills Facility. Calgary AB
The Warehouse Person is responsible for the timely and accurate receipt, unloading, storing, order picking, loading and shipment of all products within the warehouse according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Participates in a culture where Health & Safety is the #1 priority and complies with all regulatory and company safety requirements.
- Receives, unloads and stores incoming product.
- Locates, picks, loads and ships outgoing product.
- Follows procedures to ensure the accurate, efficient and safe operation of all equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks, shrink wrap machines).
- Notifies operational management of any equipment
- Experience is not essential, but related warehousing work experience would be an asset. Training provided.
- Ability to take direction, learns quickly, communicate effectively, and work successfully as part of a team.
- Work in temperatures of -25 Celsius.
- Ability to read and count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Basic RF and/or voice pick WMS knowledge.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
VersaCold is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse work environment. VersaCold welcomes and encourages applications from various groups including visible minorities, Aboriginal, and people with disabilities.