Project Coordinator Supervisor
Calgary - Alberta (AB),
Sonepar Canada Inc
Are you ready to start a challenging new career? Are you a team player, enthusiastic, and motivated to achieve great things? Start a career like no other at Gescan, one of the largest electrical distribution networks in the world. We are passionate about offering our employees challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities to bring their careers to the next level.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to be the newest member of Gescan and join the Calgary team.
- Giving direction to coordinators on correct process and procedures.
- Organizing and managing CSD, Heat and Open direct meetings
- Direct coordinators on resolutions for credit issues
- Monitor billing and ensure accuracy in regards to timelines
- Entering all orders.
- Tracking orders to ensure delivery times are met.
- Making required adjustments/changes to orders.
- Approving drawings.
- Monitoring billing and ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Managing any order returns and or modifications i.e. addition to the order
- High school diploma required
- University/College Diploma preferred, with a focus in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience required.
We are interested in knowing you more. Start an exciting new career and enjoy a number of employee benefits by applying online. Gescan is very thankful for your interest in joining the team, only individuals selected for interview will be contacted.
More information on Gescan:
Facebook: Gescan Canada