Calgary - Alberta (AB),
Senior Homecare by Angels
LIVE-IN shift work
Live-in is defined: As required care throughout the 24 hour period is required – Caregiver lives in the home for a period 4 to 7-day format, every other week.
If your interested in Live-in work, please apply now.
Seeking certified PSW’s or HCA’s or equivalent for casual and part-time work in private senior resident homes providing various services as outlined below.
Currently hiring 2 to 4 people for LIVE-IN shifts in SE CALGARY
The ideal candidate: Will have their Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized college, current and clear police background check, a minimum of 1-year experience caring
Successful candidates must have the following:
* Experience working with people with disabilities, and the elderly.
* Certifications: PSW or HCA or Equivalent
* Must have a car, clean driving record.
* Candidate must have PSW or HCA or an equivalent certificate
* Current and Clear criminal and vulnerable sector checks done.
* Three verifiable work references
If interested, please forward an email with your resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Healthcare Aide : 1 year (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)