Customer Relations Coordinator, NuVista Homes
Calgary - Alberta (AB),
Qualico Developments Canada Ltd
Reporting to the Vice-President or designate, you are responsible for providing administrative and customer support to ease the process of customer orientation.
- Initiating contact with customers to review needs and to schedule routine warranty intervals.
- Facilitating pre-occupancy orientations with homeowners prior to possession and identifying any deficiencies.
- Receiving and responding to direct customer enquiries and requests for service via phone and e-mail.
- Issuing Warranty Work Orders to Technicians, Sub-trades and Suppliers, providing assessment of issues and clear direction for resolution.
- Following up on Work Order status to ensure the timely resolution of customer concerns.
- Directing and assisting Warranty Technicians in prioritizing workloads and scheduling service appointments.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- On the ball; you are highly organized and able to prioritize and manage your time effectively.
- Detail-oriented; you have an eye for the smallest detail and you have incredible accuracy.
- A strong communicator; not only can you clearly express your thoughts in conversation, you can also write and present in a persuasive and influencing manner.
- A creative problem solver; you can think outside the box for solutions without fear of failure.
- A strong listener; you seek to understand by asking questions in a non-judgmental way.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Comfortable using office equipment and Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Satisfactory verification of criminal record check.
What We Value
- Creating trusting and successful working relationships.
- Taking responsibility for the outcome of decisions and actions.
- Cooperating with team members in an open, supportive and respectful manner.
You will work primarily in an office setting during regular business hours with travel to sites on a frequent basis.
NuVista Homes, a single-family business unit of Qualico, is committed to providing high quality homes at an affordable price. NuVista Homes customizes your home, work with suppliers that give you the quality and selection you need, and uphold the highest standards and materials in construction. Our team is dedicated to architectural innovation, unique design, streamlined function and exceptional customer service. NuVista Homes is located in Calgary AB.
At Qualico our people make the difference. We offer competitive compensation packages including group benefits and company matching RRSP programs. To learn more, click here.
Closing date: March 6, 2020