Calgary - Alberta (AB),
Mincher Koeman Law Chambers
We are currently seeking Receptionist to join our team. The position would be full-time, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
As a Receptionist with Mincher Koeman LLP, you will be responsible for:
- Main reception and front office duties;
- Initial client contact and primary point of contact for incoming telephone calls;
- Ensuring that all boardrooms and front office areas are organized and prepared for client meetings;
- Liaising with couriers and Court-Runners when documents and pleadings need to be delivered or filed with the Court;
- Tracking and documenting all returned filings from the Court;
- Tracking and documenting all pleadings and documents served upon the firm;
- Keeping track of office supplies and notifying the appropriate person when supplies are running short;
- General office administration and upkeep.
We are highly organized, predominantly paperless, and use the most up-to-date case management and litigation software. As a Receptionist with Mincher Koeman LLP, you will be expected to become comfortable and familiar with using our case management software, and will often be the front line in respect of documenting and tracking incoming and outgoing filings, pleadings, disclosure, and correspondence. Your role as Receptionist will be an integral element of ensuring that the rest of the members of the firm are able to best serve our clients in an efficient and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a Receptionist or similar role.
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality are required.
- Strong team orientation and partnership skills are required.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to manage competing tasks and demands.
- Experience in Amicus Attorney Premium, Automated Civil Litigation, and Hotdocs is preferable.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Mincher Koeman Family Law Chambers is a boutique firm exclusively focused on family law. Our firm has practices across all the diverse subspecialties of Family Law and is growing rapidly.
In addition to the dynamic and fast-paced environment at Mincher Koeman LLP, we strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded not only with competitive financial compensation and non-financial rewards, but also with a relaxed and supportive environment in which to succeed.
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)