Calgary - Alberta (AB),
KADEX Aero Supply, Ltd.
AVIATION PARTS SHIPPER/RECEIVER JOB OPPORTUNITY
KADEX Aero Supply is an aircraft parts distributor and a leader within its industry. There is an immediate opening for a full-time Shipper/Receiver in the West Coast Warehouse located in Calgary, AB.
Candidates must have experience working in a warehouse with a Shipper/Receiver title. The ideal candidate will also have good computer skills, great accuracy in job responsibilities, and exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
The key to success with this position will be high attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have comfort in dealing with large inventory and stock numbers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and unload incoming shipments
- Verify received shipments against paperwork for accuracy
- Inspect items for damages and expiry dates
- Report discrepancies
- Place product in appropriate locations
- General warehouse duties as needed
- Pick inventory throughout large warehouse
- Compare inventory picked to appropriate paperwork
- Inspect for damages, expiry dates, and report discrepancies
- Properly prepare items for shipping
- Organize preferred shipping method
Education for Shipping/Receiving or Warehouse Management will be an asset. It will also be beneficial for the candidate to have a valid driver’s license.
Very competitive compensation package includes health benefits. This opportunity offers strong growth potential for the right candidate.
Please submit resumes and cover letters through the Indeed Website.
*Please Note: Due to the thorough nature of the recruitment process, we appreciate your patience but only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements of the position will be contacted. No agencies, phone calls or office visits please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Warehouse: 3 years (Required)