Calgary - Alberta (AB),
KADEX Aero Supply, Ltd.
KADEX Aero Supply is a leading aviation parts distributor currently looking for a highly motivated team player to fill a full-time Warehouse Administrator position in our West Coast Warehouse located in Calgary. AB.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work well among all KADEX team members and departments. The ability to be flexible and the ability to cooperate with everyone are essential. Having strong time management skills and the ability to problem solve is important to succeed in this position.
This position will report to the Warehouse Manager. The responsibilities of this position will be providing administrative support, clerical duties and assisting with shipping/receiving obligations to the warehouse and colleagues within this department.
The key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Accurate data entry of inventory received
· Creating and providing electronic documents when required
· Corrects variances, stock, pricing on incoming shipments
· Maintains accurate inventory in computer system
· Assisting customers with questions or details about their orders
· Communicating with accounting team about shipments & payments
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Post secondary education in Business, Administration, Warehouse Logistics or equivalent work experience
· 1 - 3 years work experience as an administrator within an office or warehouse
· Speaks English
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Detailed oriented
· Excellent computer skills
This position is Monday to Friday and an hourly wage is offered.
Please send resumes and cover letters through the Indeed Website.
*Due to the nature of the recruitment process, only the candidates best qualified for the position will be contacted. No office visits or phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Warehouse Support: 3 years (Preferred)