IKEA Food Co-worker, Production; Part-Time, 12-20 hours per...
Calgary - Alberta (AB),
- WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- • You have an amazing attention for details (like expiry dates) and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities (like making sandwiches and keeping your work station sparkling clean)
- You are open to learning, have a general can-do attitude and are energized by teamwork
- You’re not the type to ever be caught cutting corners because you’re so Health-and-Safety-conscious
- You have at least 6 months of customer service experience in a similar environment (preferred but not required)
- You are totally cool with working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, environment
- WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- • Preparing food according to daily forecasting needs
- Ensuring quality, freshness and great service is always top of mind and
- Making sure that are food products are always displayed in an attractive manner
- Focusing on daily and weekly sales targets and top-selling products
- Being an active IKEA Ambassador by always
focusing on our customers
Keeping informed about our sourcing practices, ingredients, specials and standards…our customers are curious about these things and will ask!
Responsible for a clean, tidy, organized, visually inviting workspace
Actively participate in all IKEA safety standards, policies, and food waste programs
Always able to assist other co-workers with their tasks as required
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We see ourselves as "Influencers" – we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient, and that tax compliance meets business needs. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that’s one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Food Co-Worker