Client Service Representative
Calgary - Alberta (AB),
ABOUT GOWLING WLG
At Gowling WLG, our dedication to excellence and quality service begins with our people. As a global law firm with offices across Canada, the U.K., Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we pride ourselves on sourcing and retaining top talent who bring energy, passion and commitment to the delivery of outstanding client service.
When it comes to diversity, we not only accept it - we celebrate it, support it and thrive on it. To create an engaging and rewarding place to work, we seek to attract talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. Our aim is to help everyone reach their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Employee satisfaction is important to us. We work hard to ensure that our people are motivated, engaged and empowered. We are guided by our firm’s Core Values - The Power of Teamwork, Always Striving to be Better, We all Bring Something Different - in all that we do.
Our diverse group of legal professionals, law students, law clerks/paralegals, legal administrative assistants and business support services team work together, and are respected and valued for their individual contributions.
Reporting to the Client Service Coordinator, the Client Service Representative will contribute to the excellent service that we provide our professionals, staff, and clients through hospitality services. The successful candidate will have strong commitment to excellent service, professionalism, and a demonstrated ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Under the guidance of the Client Service Coordinator and Office Services Supervisor, coordinate hospitality services for professionals, staff, and clients;
- Act in alignment with the Gowling WLG brand with utmost professionalism with professionals, staff, and clients;
- Ensure that boardrooms are clean and adequately stocked with refreshments and office supplies;
- Coordinate room bookings to ensure boardrooms are adequately prepared and any booking changes are seamless;
- Under the guidance and approval of the Coordinator, arrange catering needed for the firm and clients;
- Under the guidance of the Supervisor, coordinate online purchasing and vendor correspondence as needed;
- Assist with special events including planning and provide hospitality services during the event;
- Provide support for the Office Services team when required including reception coverage;
- Other duties as required.
- Highschool diploma is required;
- Experience in administration and hospitality services is required;
- Experience in a professional services environment is an asset;
- ProServe Certification is an asset;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Ability to handle a varied workload with the ability to work overtime as required;
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis;
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
Gowling WLG is proud to offer equal employment opportunities.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.