Technology Support Analyst
Calgary - Alberta (AB),
Energy Safety Canada
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT ANALYST
Energy Safety Canada is the national safety association for the oil and gas industry. We develop and support common industry safety standards, deliver effective learning systems, share data analysis and safety expertise with workers and employers, and advocate for worker health and safety. Our goal is the same as industry’s — zero injuries, zero incidents. Learn more at www.EnergySafetyCanada.com.
The Technology Support Analyst is responsible for providing and ensuring the highest quality frontline support to Energy Safety Canada employees and contractors. This role is responsible for analyzing reported issues and taking appropriate action when necessary to troubleshoot and resolve Enterprise applications and hardware issues. This role is also responsible for ensuring defined service levels are met to ensure the best customer experience.
- Provide technical support for onsite and remotely located staff on various Energy Safety Canada applications, desktop computing devices, printers, faxes, audio-visual equipment, video conference technology and telephony.
- Responsible for opening, monitoring, escalating, resolving, closing and following up on all service calls and updating the call tracking system.
- Responsible for handling first level service desk escalations to provide a single point of contact for both escalations and major outages
- Responsible for monitoring service desk performance and ensuring defined service levels are being adhered to for both incidents and service request.
- Monitor and support upgrades for audio-visual equipment, desktop computing devices, access controls and other IT related systems and equipment.
- Perform hardware installation (desktop replacement, printer, monitor, phone controllers, modules, etc.).
- Troubleshoot issues related to Energy Safety Canada applications, functions and configurations
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a user friendly knowledge base to assist IT staff and clients with troubleshooting IT related issues independently. Assist with user education on computer technologies.
- Track and maintain an inventory for all desktop computer related equipment and peripherals including computers, hardware, cellphones, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Office 365, Apple iOS, Skype for Business and Equitrac
- Experience with ITIL best practices
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory users and computers
- Experience with Windows 10
- Commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting skills on desktop, peripherals, and user applications
- Good organization and time management skills
- Some lifting up to 50 pounds will be required
- Post-secondary education in IT or related field – a combination of education, training and experience will be considered
- 1+ years of experience working in an IT Support Role or similar role
Be a part of building a stronger, safer workforce!
- Great Base Salaries
- Full Medical & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching Program
- Paid Vacation
- Flex Days
- Employee Education Assistance Program
Qualified candidates are asked to submit resumes by visiting our website: http://www.enform.ca/aboutus/careers/work-with-enform.cfm.
On the right of the screen under careers please click Join Now.
Submissions should be in MS Word or PDF formats only.
Energy Safety Canada would like to thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.