Calgary - Alberta (AB),
Convergint Technologies Ltd
Convergint Technologies is a global industry-leading organization that designs, installs, and services integrated building systems including electronic security, fire alarm, and life safety systems. To learn more about Convergint, visit www.convergint.com
Convergint Technologies is seeking an experienced Proposal Coordinator to assist with the production and submission of Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), etc. The Proposal Coordinator will manage the proposal process from start to finish by working directly with the Account Executive’s to qualify the RFP, hold meetings, generate a persuasive, compliant and accurate proposal for the Account Executive to submit.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver a 100% Complaint proposal on time.
- Communication through emails, phone calls, & meetings
- Manage proposal process with stakeholders to deliver 100% compliance
- Manage the internal review processes including proposal reviews, pricing reviews, ops reviews, and leadership reviews
- Work with Manufacturer’s/Vendor’s to help with document retrieval for Proposals.
- Collaborate with Account Executives throughout the Convergint Nation to qualify key capture opportunities.
- Understand Proposal Processes to ensure effective execution and delivery of government proposals nationwide.
- Manage the proposal development process from beginning to end, and ensure proposal are written within compliance and delivered on time.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationship with local
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications or a related field
- At least 2 - 3 years of RFP and Proposal Process experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Adobe
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with high attention to detail.
- High ethical standards, positive attitude and sense of humor
Convergint Technologies LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from candidates, regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all stages of the recruitment process.
- Competitive wages; Immediate comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, etc.); Employer contribution to RRSP; Work environment committed to safety; Reimbursement to support continuous learning
We have a great company culture, engage in Corporate Social Responsibility, work hard, and promote fun & laughter on a daily basis.