Customer Support Program Coordinator
Calgary - Alberta (AB),
Convergint Technologies Ltd
Convergint Technologies is a global industry-leading organization that designs, installs, and services integrated building systems including electronic security, fire alarm, and life safety systems. To learn more about Convergint, visit www.convergint.com
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Program (CSP) Coordinator to ensure that all CSP documentation (maintenance contracts) is created, maintained, and provided to customers in an accurate and timely manner thereby ensuring effective delivery of CSP solutions for our customers in our Calgary location. This position will work closely with the Business Development & Service Operations Teams to grow, develop and administrate the CSP base along with promoting and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Compile and create consistent CSP proposal documentation and provide to the sales team as requested. Support Sales with CSP Proposals through use of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
- Monitor and flag CSP renewals in a timely manner (90 Days prior to expiry). Work with Sales or CSP Account Representative on required documentation for CSP Renewals
- Compile financial data with respect to the performance of the individual CSPs supporting current cost and renewal activity on all CSP’s
- On a monthly basis provide Contract Status Reports to service supervisors and management.
- Send CSP Surveys to each and every CSP Customer using Infoshare Schedule for survey timing and ensure we receive feedback on our performance using the Survey Process Protocol.
- Ensure customers receive thank you cards for completing Convergint Surveys.
- Maintain accurate records of Contact Information for all CSP customers in all applicable systems and databases. (iCare / Spectrum / etc.).
- Ensure CSP’s are accurately entered into iPlan, and work orders are created in iCare to execute CSP work scope.
- Support CSP conversion opportunities utilizing the CSP opportunities reporting and process protocol.
- Maintain accurate Labour Load tracking spreadsheets to assist the team with monthly
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one year of previous administration experience, preferably in a service or sales environment
- Strong industry knowledge in Security, Automation, HVAC and Fire Business is desirable.
- Previous experience with the management of Service Contract administration is desirable.
- College diploma in administration or related experience desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as proficiency in Data Entry skills.
- Good ability to read and interpret component/equipment lists from engineering documents
- Good financial knowledge and skills is an asset.
- Good customer service skills.
- Shows initiative—regularly engages in proactive behaviour and looks for opportunities.
- Well-disciplined individual with ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and results focused.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information in order to make good business decisions
Convergint Technologies LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from candidates, regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
- Competitive wage;
- Immediate comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, etc.);
- Employer contribution to RRSP;
- Work environment committed to safety;
- Reimbursement to support continuous learning
We have a great company culture, engage in Corporate Social Responsibility, work hard, and promote fun & laughter on a daily basis.