Executive Administrative Professional
Calgary - Alberta (AB),
Estimated salary $70,000 - $110,000 a year
Catalyst LLP strives to create a positive work environment through work/life initiatives, professional growth and development programs and challenging assignments. We are a professional firm of business advisors, accountants and support staff dedicated to helping our clients accomplish their business and financial goals. We succeed through the efforts of firm members responding to the specific needs of each client and the broader communities in which we live.
As a member of Allinial Global, one of the largest international professional services firm associations in the world, we are uniquely able to offer our clients the resources and capabilities of a network of qualified firms like ours in virtually every major city around the world.
We are currently recruiting for an EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL. Duties include, but are not limited to: customer service, answering phones and greeting customers in a friendly, professional manner, taking messages, booking appointments, data entry, faxing, filing, copying, and organizing confidential documents, sorting mail, office organization, monitor office supplies, administrative support to other staff, receiving payments, as well as be responsible for general cleanliness of office, and any other office duties as required.
We are looking for an energetic self-motivated professional who is personable, friendly, customer service oriented, reliable, excellent organization and time management skills that will demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Managing complex calendars and schedules through the Outlook program.
- Producing intricate documentation for the leadership team.
- Acting as an intermediary between clients and Partners, accepting and returning phone calls, emails.
- Drafting, proofreading and printing all documentation. Material will include routine correspondence, as well as financial statements, corporate presentation materials and other information for public consumption.
- Maintain and safeguard confidential files, documents and records as they relate to company operations.
- Time entry for the Partners into the time and billing software.
- Preparation of monthly invoicing.
- Coordinating travel arrangements.
- Reception relief.
- Other duties as required.
- Exceptional proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel, aptitude for technology.
- Knowledge of Outlook.
- The ability to create mail merges.
- Previous experience supporting executive-level individuals.
- Previous public practice accounting experience.
- The ability to act professionally and in the best interests of the Firm and the leadership at all times.
- Strong internal and external client service skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and handle tight timelines.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Catalyst; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.